Wednesday 26 October 2022
Tuesday 25 October 2022
Monday 24 October 2022
Friday 21 October 2022
"THE ART OF LIVING "
Living is really an art. It is based on the good principles of man's behaviour end attitude to life. Life has different meaning for different people. For some it is a duty to be performed sincerely. For others it is a pleasure to be enjoyed thoroughly. Very few people know the real purpose of life. Life has today become a very complicated affair. It has ceased to be an art and has grown into a science. Man's day begins on a hectic note and ends like a worn-out machine at night.
Thursday 13 October 2022
Wednesday 12 October 2022
Study Hacks for Students
Study means when a person tries to learn about a particular topic, subject of his or her educational course mainly by reading the books related to the subject.
Study can be done offline or in online mode in today’s technically advanced environment. Most of the students have access to the internet and can search for different valuable things or material related to their subjects.
But the problem that most of the students face is lack of concentration, online distractions, unable to understand the basic concepts of any subject. Few study hacks can be followed by the students for making their study interesting and for better understanding of the concepts.
1. Your teachers are the people that make your study material ready for you and expect outcomes from you so talk to your teachers without hesitation about what they are expecting from you on your tests.
2. Make your own sequences or flow charts for a particular topic and it will help you understand better than anything. Use of mnemonic codes can also be helpful.
3. To avoid online distractions, put your phones, tablets, laptops etc into another room or switch them off. If you do not have self restraint, then free apps that will restrict your access to specified websites can also be useful.
4. When you have a lengthy topic, it can be broken into small portions. It will reduce your stress level of studying for a long time and increase productivity.
5. Most of the time students get bored of studying into an environment daily. You can try a different room or a different place in your house.
6. Reading your notes loudly will help you remember things better and it will also help your study partner.
7. Reading before the teacher’s lecture can be a way of understanding things better because you will get a better understanding of already read topics.
8. If you are studying online, make your notes’ font a little different than arial or times new roman. it will help you in a way, the more you concentrate while reading, the more you grab.
9. Make order of your topics. It will help you in more understanding the concepts.
10. Take a walk outside in nature, it will help you freshen yourself.
Hope these hacks help you to study with more concentration and bring out more productivity and good results.
Tuesday 11 October 2022
TECHNICAL EDUCATION: Our present system.
Our present system of education is considered to be unproductive. Thousands of graduates come out of universities and colleges and they are not considered eligible for any work other than clerical. It is being realised by all the well-meant people that education should give us some skills by which one can earn one's living. This is where the need of technical education is felt.
Technical education relates to those matters, activities, etc. which involve detailed practical knowledge of scientific, technological and industrial subjects. To impart this kind of technical knowledge, polytechnics and engineering colleges have been started in the country. We are living in an age of science and technology. It is an age of super-computers. Bookish knowledge cannot be of much help. We need engineers, doctors, technicians, IT professionals, software and hardware knowing people. Computers are dominating all spheres of life. A person who is not computer- literate may not be able to perform any job efficiently. It is for this reason that we need technical education.
By having some skill in some area, it is possible to earn one's living. A person without technical skill is like a rolling stone gathering no moss. Hence the modern age of science and technology wants technical education to be imparted to students.
Friday 7 October 2022
Tuesday 4 October 2022
ਲਾਇਲਪੁਰ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਕਾਲਜ ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ ਵਿਖੇ ਰੁਜ਼ਗਾਰ ਅਤੇ ਪਲੇਸਮੈਂਟ ਸਬੰਧੀ ਹੋਇਆ ਸੈਮੀਨਾਰ।
Monday 3 October 2022
ਵਿੱਦਿਆ ਦੇ ਖੇਤਰ ਦੀ ਨਾਮਵਰ ਸੰਸਥਾ ਲਾਇਲਪੁਰ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਕਾਲਜ, ਅਰਬਨ ਅਸਟੇਟ ਕਪੂਰਥਲਾ ਵਿਖੇ ਕਾਲਜ ਦੇ ਲੀਗਲ ਲਿਟਰੇਸੀ ਸੈੱਲ ਅਤੇ ਰਾਜਨੀਤੀ ਸ਼ਾਸਤਰ ਵਿਭਾਗ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਸੰਵਿਧ...
Life Ethics Life Ethics refers to the philosophical study of ethical issues related to the value and dignity of human life, as well as the...
Social Media Use and Mental Health Issues In recent times, social media has become the way of our lives, even among adolescents. During ...
The Future of Artificial Intelligence: Advancements and Ethical Considerations Introduction: Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged ...